Thursday, January 22, 2009

Founding Fathers


It's official. This cartoon I did in 2007 can now be retired from public service. It had a good run. It first appeared in Hustler (with a slightly different wording ie in place of the word 'frikkin') then with the help of my cousin Ron Klink, ex-congressman from PA, it made the rounds of email inboxes in Washington and beyond. It then caught the attention of a law firm in Philly that likes to collect cartoons for the halls of their offices. They wished to purchase the original art but since it was a digital painting I had to recreate it in tangible form along with some giclee prints for them. You get these types of cartoons once in a great while that seem to take on a life of their own and spread far and wide under their own steam. I have a had a few of those I am proud to say. 

BTW my website still offers signed, giclee prints of this in regular (family friendly, uses the phrase 'complete moron') and extra crispy (Hustler f-word) versions. $39.95 


Hey, my first commercial! 

No comments: